Bodywork and paint specialists near to Lausanne.
Carrosserie Aymé was founded in 1998 and stands out for its high-quality services.
Over the years ithas built up a premium customer base.
- For your vehicle,our qualified staff (CFCs, Federal Diplomas) will make every effort to provideyou with a top quality service.
- For yourconvenience, our premises are equipped to welcome you with full comfort: areception desk and a reception room reserved for customers.
- For our businesscustomers, we can come to yourpremises and provide more rapid repair estimates.
- For your safety,we use cutting-edge equipment to ensure that the repairs meet the highestprofessional standards.
- To speed up thework, we have partnerships with the largest insurance companies suchas Bâloise, Zurich, Axa and Vaudoise Assurance.
- We have a fleet of over twenty courtesy cars of different makes andcategories to offer you (Ford, BMW, VW, Mitsubishi, Mazda and Peugeot) so that you can remain mobile.
- If you have a breakdown, we are in partnership with the SDA breakdown company in Crissier.
- To ensure thefuture of the automotive trades and to share our passion for bodywork, everyyear we train apprentices for careers as vehicle bodybuilders and painters, andwe welcome trainees who want to discover our industrial sector.
Carrosserie Ayméis ISO 9001 and 14001 certified. We are fully ware of the environmental impactof our business, so for over 10 years we have been using paints that complywith environmental requirements (water-based, solvent-free).
We are alsomembers of the Fédération des Carrossiers Romands.